- Head of Unit, Western Health.
- Psychiatrist at Turning Point Eastern Treatment Services in Box Hill and the Royal Women’s Hospital WADS (Women’s Alcohol and Drug Service) team.
- Consultant Specialist in Addiction Medicine (The Melbourne Clinic), Consultant Specialist in Addiction Medicine (The Victoria Clinic).
- Addiction Medicine Physician (Peninsula Health), Medical Officer (Pain Medicine Clinic, Frankston Hospital), Medical Officer (Pain Medicine Clinic, Moorabbin Hospital).
- Clinical Lead, Turning Point Statewide Services and Senior Lecturer, Monash University.
- Addiction Medicine Physician (Turning Point Eastern Health).
- Consultant in Addiction Medicine, Department of Addiction Medicine, St Vincent’s Hospital and The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne
President Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine, RACP.
Honorary Senior Fellow University of Melbourne.
- Medical Director, Southcity Clinic, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne; Addiction Medicine Physician to inpatients, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne; Drug and Alcohol Specialist, ReGen.
- Deputy Director (Addiction and Forensic Medicine), Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University, staff specialist in addiction medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne and Addiction Medicine Specialist at Goulburn Valley Health.
- Addiction Medicine Specialist at Turning Point Eastern Treatment Services.
- Addiction Medicine Consultant Delmont Private Hospital.
- Clinical Director, Turning Point Treatment Services, Eastern Health.
- Director of Turning Point (Eastern Health) and Professor of Addiction Studies and Services (Monash University).