- Addiction Medicine Specialist. Former Registrar in Addiction Medicine at Box Hill Hospital.
- Addiction Psychiatrist at Turning Point Eastern Treatment Services in Box Hill and Lecturer at Monash University
- Head of Unit, Western Health.
- Psychiatrist at Orygen (Youth Mental Health) Inpatient Psychiatric Unit and Early Psychosis stream.
- Consultant Specialist in Addiction Medicine (The Melbourne Clinic), Consultant Specialist in Addiction Medicine (The Victoria Clinic).
- Addiction Medicine Physician (Malvern Private Hospital), Medical Officer (Pain Medicine Clinic, Frankston Hospital).
- Clinical Lead, Turning Point Statewide Services and Senior Lecturer, Monash University.
- Addiction Medicine Physician (Turning Point Eastern Health).
- Addiction Medicine Specialist, Department of Addiction Medicine, St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
Addiction Medicine Specialist, Alfred Mental and Addiction Health, The Alfred Hospital
Associate Lecturer, Monash University
Honorary Senior Fellow, University of Melbourne
- Medical Director, Southcity Clinic, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne;
Addiction Medicine Physician, Melbourne;
Drug and Alcohol Specialist, ReGen.
- Deputy Director (Addiction and Forensic Medicine), Centre for Human Psychopharmacology, Swinburne University, staff specialist in addiction medicine at St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne and Addiction Medicine Specialist at Goulburn Valley Health.
- Addiction Medicine Specialist at Turning Point Eastern Treatment Services.
- Addiction Medicine Consultant Delmont Private Hospital.
- Clinical Director, Turning Point Treatment Services, Eastern Health.
- Director of Turning Point (Eastern Health) and Professor of Addiction Studies and Services (Monash University).